2010年11月1日

To : my beloved ahh bii

Ahh bii..
Tomorrow if euu wanna go then euu go narhx..
Bao beii oso dunno wanna how answer euu weh..
This is Ahh bii de choice marhx ;D
If ahh bii feel sien at skul then euu jiu go lux ^^
Ahh bii..
I really feel happiness that i have euu..
Euu is the 1st i love most and euu is the 1st care me most..
Hmm.. Just wanna tell euu that euu is my forever love :]
Bii.. I Love You..
I noe that euu oways scold me for sleep early is good for me :)
And i noe euu force me eat medicine when i not feeling well is care for me..
I noe that euu joke wif me is wanna make me happy..
I noe that all the thinq euu do is just because euu love me :D
Ahh bii..
I not good in speakinq.. And i dunno that how to write same as you that feeling so touch..
But i wish euu can noe my heart.. is oways with you..
And I will by ur side forever..
My dear.. Vincent Yeoh Wooi Seng..
Me.. Ong Shir Yin..
Will love you oways.. :]

By : Yours lovely bao bei ' XiiaoTian Elkii '

没有评论: