2011年1月7日

I Feel Of Something WIERD ~

Bao bei ~ Bii feel like we already very less chat.
and
I feel like our relation is going very far.
I dont know what I'm thinking,
But
I really felt sorry to you ~
Because
I did not have time to chat with bao bei ~
Bao Bei ,
I really dont know what to do ~
I want to stay with you ~
But
I doesn't have the time...
Today I saw you at la salle ,
And
You haven't taken your bath yet.
You still wearing school uniform.
Rite ?

I wanted to talk to you,
But
I see you're busying.
So
I didn't say hi to you.
I just dont know why ...
Can you tell me why am i thinking so much ?
I real feeling our love moved to a far place..
Bao bei ~ sorry ,
I know I'm a useless Boyfriend to you ..
I cant even spend my time to be with you...
Sorry Bao Bei ~
I love You ~


From Your Bii ~ Xiiaotian Vincent ...

没有评论: