2010年11月29日

Sorry to my beloved bii.. ♥


Today -- 29 / 11 / 2010

I am sorry.. my bii
I dun really means that you hurt me and make me sad..
I know that i am not a good gf..
I cant go out with you when holiday or can say everyday..
Not because of that i nowan go out with you..
Is because of my mum..
We ady together for 1 month++ want until 2 months dy..
But we didnt hold each other hand before also..
I am sorry , my bii..

I want to tell you , can u dun think you r useless ?
I am crying when i hear you say ur ownself like that..
I want to tell you , you are not useless !!!
When i feel sad , you will make me happy ..
When i let ppl bully , you will protect me ..
When i sick , you will care about me ..
When i angry , you will joke wif me till me happy ..
I can tell you i really feel happiness to have you this boyfriend !
You are my only one ! I love you forever !

Maybe we are just together not long time..
But i wish that we can together till forever.. can ?
I know that i just the useless one !
I cant help you do anything if you let ppl bully..
I cant make you happy when you are angry about me..
I cant together go out wif you when you feel alone..
I really the USELESS one ! I'm sorry my bii..
But i am happy that u r still beside me even i am useless..
The last ,
Bii i want to ask you a question ..
I know that i cant be ur first lover.. But i wish that i can be ur last lover .. Can i ?
I promiss you that i will try my best to be a nice girlfriend .
Wooi Seng bii . I LOVE YOU !


By ; Your bao bei , XiiaoTian Elkii .

没有评论: